A HELPING HAND
ONSITE EVENT CHILDCARE
Increase attendance at your next event by providing an Onsite Children's Program with A Helping Hand.
COURTNEY DAVIS, FOUNDER / CEO
Courtney founded A Helping Hand in 2008 with the sole intention of providing relief and support to busy families in her community. Her primary goal while providing Onsite Event Childcare is to deliver a stimulating and safe environment to children, and allow the parents to enjoy their function.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
For the past decade, A Helping Hand has proudly provided our Onsite Event Childcare Service and Programs to Corporate, Private, and Military groups across the United States.Learn More
A HELPING HAND DIFFERENCE
Safety and peace-of-mind is our top priorityRequest Quote
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the Event
- SAFETY: It’s our top priority. Our secure check in and check out procedures consist of Children’s Name Bracelets, Parental ID checks, and Allergy Wrist Bands.
- Our Management Team consists of highly trained, experienced, and qualified individuals who are background screened and infant and child CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Peace of Mind: Parents can enjoy their event with peace of mind knowing that their children are safe and secure in the care of A Helping Hand.
- Our Managers and Helpers are assigned daily duties to help ensure the well-being of the children throughout the event. These duties include: Room Leader, Bathroom Helper, Door Helper, and Infant Room Leader.
- Parents’ receive “Daily Log Reports” highlighting each child’s daily activities including bathroom breaks, naps, meals, and playtime.
Planning your event
- We provide a “turn-key” service, working with planners’ hand in hand to determine your unique childcare needs and to meet your budget.
- We offer a customized children’s program specific to your event and theme.
- Our online pre-registration option takes the stress away from the event planners.